TREAT YOUR JEWELRY WITH LOVE
A Caroline Svedbom piece can be worn forever- and should, if you take care of it with love and respect. Since all of our jewelry is handmade they should be treated with proper care. Please follow these steps on how to extend the life-time of your glistening pieces.
- Put it on last, take it off first. Finish your overall look before you put your jewelry pieces on - and take them off the first thing you do before going to bed.
- Gently wipe your jewelry with a soft polishing cloth and store your pieces in a jewelry box or pouch to keep it looking shiny and bright.
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as soaps, perfume, lotion, makeup, hair and cleaning products to maintain your jewelry’s shine
- Always remove your jewelry when washing your hands, swimming, exercising, cleaning and before applying any kind of personal body product.
- Don’t put your jewelry to anything that can scratch or damage it.